Ōedo Honey is a one-shot manga by Masakazu Yamaguchi, and shown in Grand Jump on September 19, 2012.
Cutie Honey is once again in combat with Sister Jill and Panther Claw. But during their scuffle, a time slip is opened by Panther Zora causing Honey and Jill to be sent back in time into the Edo period. Honey decides to find Jill and try and return to the present. Locating a nearby village, Honey encounters Tarantula Panther. The two fight it out on the rooftops, during which Honey humiliates Tarantula by binding her in tight bondage in front of a crowd. Tarantula angrily escapes and flee's the scene. Honey traces her to a heavily guarded fort.
Transforming into Ninja Honey, she breaks in and finds both Jill and Tarantula in formal geisha wear. Transforming into a geisha guise of her own, Honey waits patiently till she manages to isolate Jill before revealing herself before her, though a malfunction with her suit causes her to prance around nude for several moments, with Jill making uncomfortable sexual advances towards her. Finally her choker kicks in and she transforms into Cutie Honey. The two battle, though only briefly as Zora reappears before the duo and opens another time portal beneath them and they are returned to their original time. Back in modern day, Honey gets a call about Panther Claw activities and races out to face the enemy.
- Honey Kisaragi: The stories heroine, trapped in a time she does not belong.
- Sister Jill: The villainess of the piece, trapped in the same situation as Honey.
- Tarantula Panther: Jill's right hand and enforcer, she plays a secondary role in the tale.
- There are multiple nods to other Go Nagai characters in the story, with cameos from characters such as Omari-Kun, Hije Gojira, Zuba the Barbarian and others.
- There are also two scenes taken from the original manga including Honey robbing a fat man's food in order to restore her energy, and her suit malfunctioning, leading to sexual advances from Sister Jill.